Started by Mr George Wallace and his partner Mr Cameron in 1950 in St Enoch Square Glasgow, Wallace Cameron has been serving the first aid supply needs of the industry for over 60 years, initially aiming to sell first aid products directly to industry. In 1960 Wallace Cameron moved to newly built premises in Castlemilk, a suburb of Glasgow and was eventually sold by Lord Wallace to Smith & Nephew.
During the late 1980's, Cedderoth of Sweden, a business partner of Smith & Nephew, acquired the company. Cederroth was subsequently acquired by U.S. company Alberto Culver and it was not until 1994 when Wallace Cameron was bought by Giovanni Benedetti, Benedetti International returning it to private hands. In February 2000 Wallace Cameron relocated to a new £3 Million site in Wishaw near Glasgow. Its millennium award winning Adulto First Aid dispenser and Bambino Dispensers were introduced in 1998 and in March 2002 the revolutionary new Mezzo and Piccolo were launched along with the Micro.
On 30th May 2013 VGroup International acquired Wallace Cameron under the new name Wallace Cameron International Ltd. This modern site houses all facilities under one roof and consists of 80,000 square ft of offices, production and warehouse areas.