Our pilferproof fabric plasters allow one handed easy application due to their unique design. They also prevent employees from 'helping themselves' which not only increases cost to the business but also increases risk to possible casualties. One end of the plasters is clipped into your first aid dispenser preventing the plaster from being removed intact. Select the plaster usage file in resources to see how to use each type of plaster.
IMPORTANT - How to apply a plaster
1. Always wash hands before treating wound.
2. Clean wound with water or antiseptic wipe.
3. Dry the wound and surrounding area.
4. Pull and apply plaster pressing down edges firmly.
5. For secure results, do not reposition plaster.
- One handed application
- Prevents misuse by up to 35%