1. It is the duty of the employer to ensure that a suitable candidate is selected for training in the role of first aider within their workplace.
2. Booking cancellations must be submitted in writing at least 14 days prior to the course commencement date, and are subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
3. Cancellations submitted within 14 days of the course commencement date will require payment in full.
4. Wallace Cameron will issue a cancellation number upon notice of cancellation. This number should be quoted on all further correspondence. (No Credits will be raised without a cancellation number).
5. Delegates who fail to complete the full three day HSE approved course will not be eligible for examination or certificate issue. In this case there will be no refund entitlement.
6. Delegates attending a two day HSE refresher course must hold a current First Aid at Work Certificate and be able to produce this on request at course commencement.
7. Wallace Cameron reserves the right to reschedule training courses prior to course commencement dates.
8. Invoices will be sent 14 days prior to the course.
9. VAT will be added to all invoice
10. Any issues or complaints should be sent in writing direct to:
FAO Training Director
Wallace Cameron, The Bull Pen, Sherington, Milton Keynes MK16 9NN