Our Corporate Accounts Service is designed to give you firm control and make life easy ensuring HSE first aid product and training compliance in the workplace. We can offer you a professional service, backed up by our market leading first aid products and first aid training for the workplace.
And that’s not all… …as part of the service you will receive the following:
- FREE initial annual first aid site audit across the U.K.
- 3 month customer care kit checklist
- Single source for all your HSE first aid kits and training
- Full service with cost reduction
- First aid delivered to your point of need
- Management information reports every quarter by product and spend
Dedicated Account Aftercare Support Team:
- Relationship Manager
- Customer Care Manager
- Contact Centre Manager
- Credit Control Manager
“Through our innovative products and quality service, we put our customers needs first”
Our offer to you
5 First Aid Service Level Options
We can offer the level of service options suitable to support your business needs through our area service manager, contact centre and your own area of our corporate portal.
- Service managers will call to maintain first aid compliance at agreed intervals.
- Contact centre will call to maintain first aid compliance.
- You contact us to maintain compliance by phone, email or fax.
- Order your selected product range of first aid supplies online on your bespoke area of our first aid training portal.
- Book your first aid training courses online via your bespoke area of our corporate portal. ...just select the service level to meet your needs and let us take care of the rest.
HSE First Aid Training
- First aid training school in Milton Keynes and Glasgow
- Nationwide training coverage (onsite and external course)
- Full time employed industry experienced first aid trainers across the UK
- We train thousands of personnel every year in first aid for the workplace
- Investor In People accreditation Your Own First Aid Online Catalogue
Your Own First Aid Online Catalogue
Coming soon - We can offer you your own corporate account area within our website which is password protected and developed by Wallace Cameron to maintain to your personnel compliance and allow you to do the following online:
- Purchase from your own product catalogue
- Book first aid courses online and check your personnel certification at a glance
- Your management information reports
- Latest product and HSE information
To request an appointment with a Corporate Account Manager call: 01698 354 600/668 or email email@example.com and we will be delighted to come and visit you.