The Plaster and Wipe Dispenser which features pull and easy apply pilferproof plasters is specially designed for easy access to the most commonly used items in a first aid kit. Select the plaster usage file in resources to see how to use each type of plaster.
IMPORTANT - How to apply a plaster
1. Always wash hands before treating wound.
2. Clean wound with water or antiseptic wipe.
3. Dry the wound and surrounding area.
4. Pull and apply plaster pressing down edges firmly.
5. For secure results, do not reposition plaster.