The new innovative and internationally patented Ampoule Opener opens glass ampoules with a smooth, clean action capturing the head inside the ampoule opener to be disposed of accordingly. It can be used as a stand to hold the ampoule in place while drawing out the liquid. Important - No physical contact with glass ampoule while opening.
Millions of glass ampoules are used by professionals such as nurses, doctor, paramedics, midwives, vets and even patients who are required to administer liquid drugs supplied in ampoules. Glass shard injuries are a serious occupational safety hazard, which can be both painful and distressing with the wounds becoming susceptible to blood borne pathogens such as HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
- Compatible with any size of glass ampoule from 1ml to 10ml
- No need to handle glass ampoule as it is encased inside the opener
- Opens glass ampoules with a smooth, clean action, capturing the head inside the ampoule opener to be disposed of accordingly
- Can be used as a stand to hold the ampoule in place while drawing out the liquid
- Can be easily dismantled into 4 parts for sterilisation according to local protocols
For more information please contact:
Barry Collins - New Business Developement Manager