Sales Agent Role Specification
Thank you for your enquiry for above position. To enable you to have a better understanding of what the position offers, we have outlined a summary of the role.
This position provides an opportunity for flexiable working.
- You will be self-employed.
- You must be able to provide your own car as a means of transport.
- Training will be provided.
- We will provide you with all brochures, literature and samples to allow you to carry out your sales activities.
- You will be required to visit existing customers on a regular basis to service their First Aid requirements.
- We will expect you to proactively develop your territory through prospect calling new potential customers in your area.
- You will be supplied with your own territory which will be defined by regional post codes. We will provide you with a database of existing customers within your given territory.
- We will provide you with leads of existing or new potential customers.
- You will have a portfolio of the best and most innovative First Aid dispensers in the world, which are currently being sold to 36 countries worldwide.
- Our flexible approach to the pricing of products will allow you to create your own customer specific offers and promotions which enables you to reward loyal customers and win new business.
- You will have regular promotions, special offers and customer incentives, which should enable you to open new doors and win business.
- You will be able to participate in regular top sales/consultant incentives.
- Your customers will receive 98-100% service levels with 80% of orders dispatched the next day.
- Most importantly to motivate you to succeed we will offer you high uncapped commission levels.
- This is an opportunity for you to:
- Be self-employed.
- Manage and run your own business.
- Have access to the best and most innovative products in the First Aid market worldwide.
- Unlimited earning potential.
- Utilise sub-agents to develop your territory and increase your earnings.
- Below we have outlined some of the key characteristics that we feel make a successful sales agent.
- Self-structured in regards to organising your day and workload.
- Self-motivated - You have control over how you organise your day, all we see are the results. There is no substitution for going out daily and completing as many calls as possible, as on average 30% of all calls will result in orders.
- If earning money does not motivate you this may not be the right opportunity for you.
- If you are resilient and determined you will thrive in this environment.
- You must be confident in your ability to cold call and generate new business.
- You must be able to work autonomously as most of the time you will be on your own. Some people can find this intimidating while others prefer it and love the freedom it brings.
- We offer you the opportunity to be self-employed and earn unlimited money. In return we ask for honesty, the desire to succeed and commitment.
What happens now?
Once we have received your details, your information will be passed onto the HR Department who will contact you at the first available opportunity for a short telephone interview. If successful you will be invited to attend an interview with one of our National Sales Managers who will give you more inforamtion about Wallace Cameron and the role of a Sales Agent.
We sincerely hope your application will be successful and we look forward to working with you in the future.